The fastest deliveries in Finland from Monday to Saturday
Pakettipiste’s parcel points are your go-tos for picking up and sending parcels, with some available 24/7.
Find a parcel point
Our parcel points are located in over 200 cities, towns, and other locations in grocery shops, malls and petrol stations.
Use real-time tracking
Add your digits-only shipping code, found with the bar code, to the field below.
You can have Matkahuolto, PostNord, and DHL Express parcels shipped to our parcel points.
How do I pick up a parcel from a Pakettipiste parcel point?
- Once the parcel has been delivered, your notification of arrival includes a code for unlocking the Pakettipiste parcel point locker. Pick up your parcel within 7 days.
- Select Pick up. Enter the 8-digit code included in the notification of arrival. This unlocks the locker containing your parcel. Take the parcel and close the locker door. Thank you for picking up your parcel!
How do I return a parcel at a Pakettipiste parcel point?
- If you are returning an item purchased in an online store, you need pre-filled return address card or an activation code provided by the online store. If you have an activation code, write the code, sender’s name, address and mobile phone number along with recipient’s name and address on the parcel.
- Select Send. Follow the on-screen instructions to scan the barcode found in the return address card or enter the activation code. Select Accept. Select a locker with the right fit for your parcel. The selected locker opens automatically. Place the parcel in the locker and close the door. Thank you for using our service!
No return receipt is provided. The return is automatically logged in the tracking system.
If all lockers are in use:
- Matkahuolto parcels can be returned to the nearest Matkahuolto service point. Check your nearest service point with our customer service or at Matkahuolto’s website.
- DHL Express parcels can be returned to the nearest DHL service point. Our customer service can help you find a service point closest to you, or you can search for one on DHL’s website.
- Go to Matkahuolto’s website to purchase a parcel shipment. The recipient receives a notification of arrival by SMS. Make sure to enter the correct mobile phone number in the delivery information. An activation code is included in your order confirmation. Write the activation code, sender’s name, address and mobile phone number along with recipient’s name and address on the parcel.
- Select Send on the screen at the Pakettipiste parcel point. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the activation code. Select Accept. Select a locker with the right fit for your parcel. The selected locker opens automatically. Place the parcel in the locker and close the door.
Track the parcel on Matkahuolto’s tracking service with the consignment number found in the order confirmation. For further instructions on sending Matkahuolto parcels, please see Matkahuolto’s website.
- If you receive a DHL Express parcel
DHL Express sends you an SMS and/or an e-mail with an estimated arrival date and the option to pick up the delivery from a DHL service point. Click the link in the message and select your preferred Pakettipiste parcel point.
- If you send a DHL Express parcel
Prepare your shipment and attach an address card, i.e. a DHL waybill, on the parcel. At the Pakettipiste parcel point, select Send on the touch screen. Enter the number on the DHL waybill.
Frequently asked questions
Pakettipiste is Lehtipiste Oy’s nation-wide logistics and parcel point network.
All deliveries shipped to our parcel points are made early in the morning, six days a week. You can pick up your parcel with the 8-digit code included in the notification of arrival.
You can find our parcel points in malls, grocery shops, and petrol stations. We have parcel points in over 200 cities, towns, and other locations.
You can find the location of your nearest parcel point in a map showing all parcel points in your town. Our network of parcel points is constantly expanding. Do you have a location in mind that would be perfect for us? Let us know!