How to use
How do I pick up a parcel from a Pakettipiste parcel point?
- Once the parcel has been delivered, your notification of arrival includes a code for unlocking the Pakettipiste parcel point locker. Pick up your parcel within 7 days.
- Select Pick up. Enter the 8-digit code included in the notification of arrival. This unlocks the locker containing your parcel. Take the parcel and close the locker door. Thank you for picking up your parcel!
How do I return a parcel at a Pakettipiste parcel point?
- If you are returning an item purchased in an online store, you need pre-filled return address card or an activation code provided by the online store. If you have an activation code, write the code, sender’s name, address and mobile phone number along with recipient’s name and address on the parcel..
- Select Send. Follow the on-screen instructions to scan the barcode found in the return address card or enter the activation code. Select Accept. Select a locker with the right fit for your parcel. The selected locker opens automatically. Place the parcel in the locker and close the door. Thank you for using our service!
No return receipt is provided. The return is automatically logged in the tracking system. If all lockers are in use:
- Matkahuolto parcels can be returned to the nearest Matkahuolto service point. Check your nearest service point with our customer service or at Matkahuolto’s website.
- DHL Express parcels can be returned to the nearest DHL service point. Our customer service can help you find a service point closest to you, or you can search for one on DHL’s website.
- Go to Matkahuolto’s website to purchase a parcel shipment. The recipient receives a notification of arrival by SMS. Make sure to enter the correct mobile phone number in the delivery information. An activation code is included in your order confirmation. Write the activation code, sender’s name, address and mobile phone number along with recipient’s name and address on the parcel.
- Select Send on the screen at the Pakettipiste parcel point. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the activation code. Select Accept. Select a locker with the right fit for your parcel. The selected locker opens automatically. Place the parcel in the locker and close the door.
Track the parcel on Matkahuolto’s tracking service with the consignment number found in the order confirmation. For further instructions on sending Matkahuolto parcels, please see Matkahuolto’s website.
How do I send a DHL Express parcel from a Pakettipiste parcel point?
- Prepare your shipment and attach an address card, i.e. a DHL waybill, on the parcel.
- If you pay for the shipment with a payment card or with online banking, prepare the shipment at www.expresseasy.fi. If possible, print out the DHL waybill after payment. If you cannot print it out, write the DHL waybill number on the parcel.
- If you have a DHL customer number, you can prepare your shipment on your company’s designated MyDHL+ page. Print out the DHL waybill at this page.
- If you are returning an online purchase and you have the DHL waybill from the seller, pack your items and remove the original address card from the package and replace it with a new DHL waybill received from the online store.
- Select Send on the touch screen at the Pakettipiste parcel point.
- Enter the number on the DHL waybill.
- The parcel point either unlocks a locker with the right fit for your parcel or prompts you to select a suitable locker.
- Place the parcel in the locker and close the door.
- You can track your shipment using the waybill number at http://mydhl.express.dhl.